Using the Reservations Calendar
- Zero G Touring prefers that there is a minimum of 4 persons participating on any given event (exceptions can be made upon review by Zero G Touring). You may be asked to change your requested date in order to pair your party with others to meet this goal. We will work with you. If possible be flexible. If you have less than 4 persons in your party we encourage you to make your reservation on a date which reflects less than the maximum 6 persons (you will join with another group) which should secure your reservation.
The Reservations Calendar dates in red are the dates of our Scheduled Tours. Hover cursor over applicable date to view Tour Details. Click to make a Reservation OR Choose MONTHLY VIEW at upper right of Calendar to see Available Tours.
Your Reservation IS NOT SET until you are contacted by phone by Zero G Touring.
- All riders are required to sign provided waiver. Riders under 18, parent or legal guardian must sign, but are not required to participate.
- Minimum age to ride is 16.
- Minimum rider weight is 100 lbs, maximum is 260 lbs.
- As you will be standing, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Expectant moms, please refrain from participating.
- Helmets are required. We provide, or please feel free to bring your own.
- Don’t forget your cameras and sunscreen.